Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RegisterPortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog in

Fishing for arena partners

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Berin

Fishing for arena partners Empty
PostSubject: Fishing for arena partners   Fishing for arena partners Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 12:32 am

With the upcoming arena season I'm hoping to find some glad-viable players for the 5s and possibly 3s brackets. Considering level of raiding/play you guys do I was hoping I might scare up some interest here. I play an Arms warrior and have 2550 experience. Anyone interested can respond to this thread or send me an in-game mail to Beraan (alt as my main is currently on another server Xferring next week).
Back to top Go down
Soulg

Soulg

PostSubject: Re: Fishing for arena partners   Fishing for arena partners Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 12:55 am

I could use a good team on my rogue. Duelist easy and I doubt I'm not far from if not ready for glad. (Inb4 Jhna.)
Back to top Go down
Aodhan

Aodhan

PostSubject: Re: Fishing for arena partners   Fishing for arena partners Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 1:14 am

Priest or Feral druid. Experience @ 2400+. Could do it as DK / sham (and soon warlock) but Priest and druid only ones with decent pvp gear atm.
Back to top Go down
Berin

PostSubject: Re: Fishing for arena partners   Fishing for arena partners Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 1:31 am

Would be interested in trying either Feral/Arms/HPala or Priest/HPala/Arms (2 healer) Aodhan. As for play with Rogue, not sure there's any competitive 3s or 5s synergies between rogues and warriors ATM, but would definitely keep you in mind Soulg. What toon would be best to get ahold of you on in-game Aohdan?
Back to top Go down
Aodhan

Aodhan

PostSubject: Re: Fishing for arena partners   Fishing for arena partners Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 1:49 am

Aodhan usually lol. Vhoori is the lock I'm leveling atm though. So either or.
Back to top Go down
lornhas

PostSubject: Re: Fishing for arena partners   Fishing for arena partners Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 6:35 am

I'm slightly interested with my holy paladin, though I've got very little experience other than being carried to 2k back in S3 by a lock / warrior.
Back to top Go down
Goat

Goat

PostSubject: Re: Fishing for arena partners   Fishing for arena partners Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 10:17 am

full relentless resto druid here. my team kinda fell apart halfway through last season at 2150
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fishing for arena partners   Fishing for arena partners Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fishing for arena partners
Page 1 of 1