Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RegisterPortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog in

Rusted Proto Drake/Starcaller

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Minter

Rusted Proto Drake/Starcaller Empty
PostSubject: Rusted Proto Drake/Starcaller   Rusted Proto Drake/Starcaller Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 4:29 pm

I would like to buy a run thru Ulduar, on this char. I have 0 hard modes achievements but i do know the fights since I did them on another character. Also would like to kill Algalon since I have never killed him before.

Willing to pay 25k for all of it.

Can catch me on all the time, either on Minter or Roccie
Back to top Go down
kallipssa

PostSubject: Re: Rusted Proto Drake/Starcaller   Rusted Proto Drake/Starcaller Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 7:08 pm

we can offer u this for this weekend if you would like as long as u do mean the 10 man run and not 25.
Back to top Go down
Minter

PostSubject: Re: Rusted Proto Drake/Starcaller   Rusted Proto Drake/Starcaller Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 7:40 pm

Ya the 10 man run, just let me know the day and time and i can be there.
Back to top Go down
kallipssa

PostSubject: Re: Rusted Proto Drake/Starcaller   Rusted Proto Drake/Starcaller Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 4:06 pm

itll be sunday 12 pm server
Back to top Go down
Minter

PostSubject: Re: Rusted Proto Drake/Starcaller   Rusted Proto Drake/Starcaller Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 8:55 pm

I was waiting, but never saw ya come online...not sure what happened
Back to top Go down
lornhas

PostSubject: Re: Rusted Proto Drake/Starcaller   Rusted Proto Drake/Starcaller Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 9:13 pm

I'm sorry Minter, we'll try and get this run next week if you're still avaliable and interest. I'm not sure where Kallipssa was today.
Back to top Go down
kallipssa

PostSubject: Re: Rusted Proto Drake/Starcaller   Rusted Proto Drake/Starcaller Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 2:47 pm

heco was suipposed to log me on and check to see if people were online and then call me.. he "forgot".. when he didnt call i assumed no one was on considering last week we had to cancel. either way, clearly told me there wasnt enough people on anywayz so chances are it would have had to be cancelled once again. lesson learned i wont be counting on heco again :l

Last edited by kallipssa on Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kallipssa

PostSubject: Re: Rusted Proto Drake/Starcaller   Rusted Proto Drake/Starcaller Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 2:49 pm

next weekend i wont be online for sat/sunday its easter and i have plans. i was going to change the run to monday considering most people are off work anywayz if u can make the run on monday for 12 pm server then ill run it then. let me know plz
Back to top Go down
Minter

PostSubject: Re: Rusted Proto Drake/Starcaller   Rusted Proto Drake/Starcaller Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 7:56 am

During the week will never work for me, I am not in college since I already graduated, so still have to take care of my own stuff. So would have to be on a weekend, and my weekends are gonna get crazy real soon since I coach AAU basketball and starts up next week. So basically the earliest i could do it now would be April 24 or 25th.
Back to top Go down
kallipssa

PostSubject: Re: Rusted Proto Drake/Starcaller   Rusted Proto Drake/Starcaller Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 5:52 pm

we can do it for u then if ud like
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rusted Proto Drake/Starcaller   Rusted Proto Drake/Starcaller Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rusted Proto Drake/Starcaller
Page 1 of 1