Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RegisterPortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog in

HEAVY MF'n RAIN

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tommy

Tommy

HEAVY MF'n RAIN Empty
PostSubject: HEAVY MF'n RAIN   HEAVY MF'n RAIN Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 2:01 pm

Yeah, I bought it today. PS3 rules.

HEAVY MF'n RAIN Heavy_rain-thumb-350x482-83706

fmellish wrote:

Heavy Rain is an important game.

Later in your life when you reflect back about your favorite video games and of the hundreds you played only a few will snap immediately to mind, you will easily remember Heavy Rain. Quantic Dream has shown us the only real way to bring a story to someone on the other side of the TV and reach out to them and get them involved. Much like a classic novel to students, Heavy Rain should be required playing for all gamers, and should be used to represent the medium, (gaming), to non-gamers.

My wife sat with me for the last 25% of the game and within 10 minutes of watching she was sucked in too.

If you have a PS3 go buy this game. If you don't, obtain one somehow for a few days and play this game.

http://www.shacknews.com/laryn.x?story=63276
Back to top Go down
Emerik

HEAVY MF'n RAIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEAVY MF'n RAIN   HEAVY MF'n RAIN Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 11:07 pm

The replayability seemed like it would be high the entire way i was playing through the game, i remember thinking "damn i wonder what would happen if I chose X y or X option."

But after I beat the game I had no desire to go back through it, and ended up beating it in an evening.

Good game tho, bought the first DLC, shorter than I expected but they are heading in the right direction with their ideas
Back to top Go down
myztikrice

myztikrice

HEAVY MF'n RAIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEAVY MF'n RAIN   HEAVY MF'n RAIN Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 11:11 pm

http://kotaku.com/5483372/nsfw-heavy-rain-glitch-brings-playable-accidental-nudity
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HEAVY MF'n RAIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEAVY MF'n RAIN   HEAVY MF'n RAIN Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HEAVY MF'n RAIN
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public :: General-
Jump to: