Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RegisterPortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog in

Ulduar25 Drake -Pizzle-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pizzle

Ulduar25 Drake    -Pizzle- Empty
PostSubject: Ulduar25 Drake -Pizzle-   Ulduar25 Drake    -Pizzle- Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 11:52 pm

Hi there. I am a lvl 80 almost 6000 gearscore warlock seeking the Ulduar25m Drake. I Do know all these fights and have done most of them on 10man or attempted them in 25 already.
At this time I am only short 5 achievements.

Those being:
Knock, Knock, Knock on Wood.
Iron Dwarf, Medium Rare.
I Choose You, Steelbreaker.
I Love the Smell of Saronite in the Morning.
One Light in the Darkness.

Not the most difficult of the line up I know, but i was just looking for maybe an estimate on how much gold I need in order to get my drake. I saw that you charged 35k for all of them but since I only need a few (some easier than others) just wanted to know what kind of number I'm looking at for each achievement! I am also on east coast USA times but would be willing to stay up for this though.
I really appreciate your time and look forward to doing business with you Smile
Back to top Go down
Freddie

Freddie

Ulduar25 Drake    -Pizzle- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ulduar25 Drake -Pizzle-   Ulduar25 Drake    -Pizzle- Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 12:01 am

Depending on our schedule in the near future we may do select hard modes if we have time, but it's unlikely we'll be able to do all of these before HM LK is dead.
Back to top Go down

Ulduar25 Drake -Pizzle-
Page 1 of 1