Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RegisterPortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog in

25 Kingslayer Title

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leeci

Leeci

25 Kingslayer Title Empty
PostSubject: 25 Kingslayer Title   25 Kingslayer Title Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 5:53 pm

I am interested in purchasing the 25 Man Kingslayer Title.

Leeci - Draenei Priest. Shadow(main) / Holy(off-spec)
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Proudmoore&cn=Leeci

I can make myself available at the appropriate time with a weeks notice, less depending on the day and time. If titles are still being sold on Thursdays at 10:30 ST I can do so at the guilds soonest convenience.

I was hoping to pay 40-50K gold as mentioned in other threads but I understand if the price has gone up since then. I also understand this is contingent on the guild not successfully completing the HM kill of LK. Thank You.
Back to top Go down
Freddie

Freddie

PostSubject: Re: 25 Kingslayer Title   25 Kingslayer Title Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 6:01 pm

A kill would occur on Mondays. If you are saved this week, the 14th would be the next possible time for us to offer a kill. Contact Khantuz, Shonea, or an Officer in game on the 7th (if not saved) or 14th at around 7pm Server to get in for the kill.

Kenshone will give you a price.
Back to top Go down
Leeci

Leeci

PostSubject: Re: 25 Kingslayer Title   25 Kingslayer Title Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 11:09 pm

I have made arrangements to have someone cover for me no the 14th. However, they can not start until 7 ST. This means it is unlikely I will be able to log in much sooner than 7:30 ST.

In the event you haven't succeeded already I assume you will be attempting HM LK at the beginning of the evening. Therefore I hope that the time frame wont be an issue. If it is a problem please let me know. Otherwise I will message an officer that evening.
Back to top Go down
Freddie

Freddie

PostSubject: Re: 25 Kingslayer Title   25 Kingslayer Title Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 11:18 pm

Nope, that's fine. It's extremely unlikely we'll be done before 7:30.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 25 Kingslayer Title   25 Kingslayer Title Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

25 Kingslayer Title
Page 1 of 1