Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RegisterPortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog in

LK 25 HM - Holy Priest PoV

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenshone
Admin
Kenshone

LK 25 HM - Holy Priest PoV Empty
PostSubject: LK 25 HM - Holy Priest PoV   LK 25 HM - Holy Priest PoV Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 12:00 am

Complete with a new, much more "viewable" UI.

Back to top Go down
https://zephyrwow.forumotion.com
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: LK 25 HM - Holy Priest PoV   LK 25 HM - Holy Priest PoV Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 6:02 pm

Your UI is still such a nightmare. The arrow pointing where to go? lol The bars that come down right in the center of your screen? Gigantic grid layout? If you didn't have all these mods to tell you what happened I'm not sure you'd catch anything tbh. All of that random clutter should be in the very bottom of your screen imo. Would be much more organized and you could actually see the game to enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
Simonzi

Simonzi

PostSubject: Re: LK 25 HM - Holy Priest PoV   LK 25 HM - Holy Priest PoV Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 7:22 pm

Leo wrote:
you could actually see the game to enjoy it.

That's why I have very little shit shown on my UI. I like to be able to see what's happening.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LK 25 HM - Holy Priest PoV   LK 25 HM - Holy Priest PoV Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LK 25 HM - Holy Priest PoV
Page 1 of 1