RegisterPortalHomeSearchFAQLog in

Share | 

ICC 25 GDKP run with 50,000 gold + Powerleveling Bonus!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Malksten

PostSubject: ICC 25 GDKP run with 50,000 gold + Powerleveling Bonus!!!   Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:00 pm

Hello, I'm Malksten and it's been my goal to lead a raid to defeat the Lich King 25 (normal) for almost two years now. I've already talked with Veredra and a few others who suggested I post here about my ICC 25 GDKP run starting a week from this Saturday at 5-10 pmish. (i.e. August 14th will be the first run.)

Instead of saying "this run is important to me" I'll let my actions do the talking. I'm chipping in 50,000 gold to the pot the week Arthas goes down, plus I'll help powerlevel an alt or farm on your behalf either now or in Cata. (e.g. Running your worgen through dungeons.)

One caveat is that I'm going to hold 15% of the pot for the week Arthas goes down (so if we don't get him the first week there's more incentive next week).

Rewards when LK goes down, based on toon you bring:
Toons with 25 player Light of Dawn: Share of 50,000 gold + 10 hours of powerleveling.

25 player 11/12 HM or Bane: Share of 50,000 gold + 5 hours of powerleveling.

25 player KS: Share of 50,000 + 3 hours powerleveling.

10 player KS: Share of 50,000 gold + 1 hour of powerleveling.

Alts with KS: Share of 50,000 gold.

No toons with KS: I'll be the only one. However, if you're willing to chip in gold to the pot (probably in 20,000 range) we can certainly talk.

If you're interested or have questions post at http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=26399010245&sid=1

Malksten the Future Kingslayer

Back to top Go down
Electrolytes

PostSubject: Re: ICC 25 GDKP run with 50,000 gold + Powerleveling Bonus!!!   Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:34 pm

Just join lils gdkp run and throw in 50k for an item. It will save you time and effort and accomplish the same thing.

What you're currently doing is not leading a run of your own satisfaction of getting a group together and being a WOTLK hero. You're just attempting to get 24 other players that know how every fight and mechanic works that either have alts or mains that already have killed Lich King so they can just carrying you to a Lich King title. Plus you attempting to lead 24 others that have killed Lich King already will more then likely not listen to you so the run will end up being ran by someone else instead of you.

Also Saturday is during a current GDKP Run.
Back to top Go down
Malksten

PostSubject: Re: ICC 25 GDKP run with 50,000 gold + Powerleveling Bonus!!!   Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:39 pm

I'm aware that this won't be the greatest accomplishment in all of WoW, but it still means a great deal to me and I do plan on continuing with it.

Is lil in Zephyr or some other guild BTW?
Back to top Go down
Epicdecay

PostSubject: Re: ICC 25 GDKP run with 50,000 gold + Powerleveling Bonus!!!   Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:41 am

Signups for those runs are on the steel forums, the saturday run already kills LK, the thursday run should soon.

http://steel.guildomatic.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=31
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ICC 25 GDKP run with 50,000 gold + Powerleveling Bonus!!!   

Back to top Go down

ICC 25 GDKP run with 50,000 gold + Powerleveling Bonus!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1