Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RegisterPortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog in

WTS Giant Size (as shown in Dalaran) or WTT

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ExploitPM

WTS Giant Size (as shown in Dalaran) or WTT Empty
PostSubject: WTS Giant Size (as shown in Dalaran) or WTT   WTS Giant Size (as shown in Dalaran) or WTT Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 11:57 pm

Senke gave me the idea of posting this to the forums; thanks.

Basically I can either sell the "how to do this" which is unlimited and very easy to do, just gotta know what you are doing. It's how to get very gigantic.. bigger than the buildings in dalaran as shown by me. I would like to trade it for a run through ICC25hm and get the drops I need. (Full Run, negotiable). Or I'd like to sell it but probably; most likely be costly.

If anyone is interested PM me ingame or mail me ingame. I'd appreciate it if you get back too (Zephyr). Thanks!

Exploit Info:
6129 Combat Rogue
10/12 ICC25hm Experience

PST Smile
Back to top Go down
ExploitPM

PostSubject: Re: WTS Giant Size (as shown in Dalaran) or WTT   WTS Giant Size (as shown in Dalaran) or WTT Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 12:21 am

Giant,Exploit,Proudmoore,HUGE,Dalaran
Back to top Go down
felyse

PostSubject: Re: WTS Giant Size (as shown in Dalaran) or WTT   WTS Giant Size (as shown in Dalaran) or WTT Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 12:28 am

Aside from the fact its bannable its not worth the whole "a run through ICC25hm and get the drops I need." or even gold.
Back to top Go down
ExploitPM

PostSubject: Re: WTS Giant Size (as shown in Dalaran) or WTT   WTS Giant Size (as shown in Dalaran) or WTT Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 12:30 am

It's not bannable. I've even talked to a GM about it. WoW has taken blame for their glitches and some aren't worth the time to fix. Including this one.

Last edited by ExploitPM on Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ExploitPM

PostSubject: Re: WTS Giant Size (as shown in Dalaran) or WTT   WTS Giant Size (as shown in Dalaran) or WTT Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 12:31 am

The run through ICC25hm doesn't have to happen.. But gold is easily an option. Whatever is welcomed to whomever.
Back to top Go down
felyse

PostSubject: Re: WTS Giant Size (as shown in Dalaran) or WTT   WTS Giant Size (as shown in Dalaran) or WTT Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 12:37 am

Quote :
Small guide on how to get immensly large by using this beverage:

Be of honored or higher reputation with The Frenzyheart Tribe.
Be on the quest: Secret Strength of the Frenzyheart.
Have access to Jeeves or The Argent Pony Bridle.

Delete your existing Thunderbrew's Hard Ale and go to Grimbooze Thunderbrew in Sholazar Basin. Pop your Jeeves or The Argent Pony Bridle and talk to Grimbooze Thunderbrew, you'll then be able to get another Thunderbrew's Hard Ale from him, because you deleted your previous one.

Now, put your newly received Thunderbrew's Hard Ale in your bank through Jeeves or The Argent Pony Bridle. Proceed to talk to Grimbooze Thunderbrew again and pick up another Thunderbrew's Hard Ale, put it in your bank, etc. They stack to 20 and you can have as many as you like in your bank, but keep in mind that they only have a two days duration before they vanish from your inventory.

Now go to Dalaran or any other highly populated area, pick the Thunderbrew's Hard Ale up from your bank and pick a spot, start drinking and after 10 seconds, at the 20 second mark you get one size bigger, can stack to a total of 30 stacks. Drink another one till the next increasement and so on and so forth. If you don't watch it you might end up vomitting and thus, losing your current stack, it doesn't happen all the time though.

If you manage to keep your stacks, you can use it alongside with: Winterfall Firewater, Elixir of Giant Growth, Gigantic Feast, Heroism/Bloodlust and Soul Split: Evil! to get even larger.

Was a while ago I did this, but without any other buffs besides Thunderbrew's Hard Ale I managed to become larger than the alliance inn, in Dalaran.

Hope this helped anyone wondering how it was working. Feel free to correct me should I be wrong about anything.
Cuz im a dick.
Back to top Go down
ExploitPM

PostSubject: Re: WTS Giant Size (as shown in Dalaran) or WTT   WTS Giant Size (as shown in Dalaran) or WTT Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 12:43 am

Never called ya a dick and congratz, ya found it Smile - What about knowledge of how to get into the Horde Inn in Dalaran w/o being ported?
Back to top Go down
felyse

PostSubject: Re: WTS Giant Size (as shown in Dalaran) or WTT   WTS Giant Size (as shown in Dalaran) or WTT Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 12:46 am

I never said you did. Also no exploit is worth gold or HM runs. Mainly because with a bit of a research you can find it.
Also last time I did it i just had pally bubble me while i was mounted and ran into it as long as youre inside guards wont see you so they wont port you. Its been a long time ago they mightve fixed it by now.
Back to top Go down
ExploitPM

PostSubject: Re: WTS Giant Size (as shown in Dalaran) or WTT   WTS Giant Size (as shown in Dalaran) or WTT Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 12:50 am

They fixed that.. It's another glitch Razz
Back to top Go down
myztikrice

myztikrice

PostSubject: Re: WTS Giant Size (as shown in Dalaran) or WTT   WTS Giant Size (as shown in Dalaran) or WTT Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 12:53 am

You expected a full clear through ICC25HM to tell us how to get big in Dalaran?
Back to top Go down
ExploitPM

PostSubject: Re: WTS Giant Size (as shown in Dalaran) or WTT   WTS Giant Size (as shown in Dalaran) or WTT Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 12:54 am

not @ all actually rofl
Back to top Go down
ExploitPM

PostSubject: Re: WTS Giant Size (as shown in Dalaran) or WTT   WTS Giant Size (as shown in Dalaran) or WTT Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 1:02 am

anyways i was told to post it and possible thing i might want so i did.. kkthxbai
Back to top Go down
ExploitPM

PostSubject: Re: WTS Giant Size (as shown in Dalaran) or WTT   WTS Giant Size (as shown in Dalaran) or WTT Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 1:13 am

thanks for the help though Smile)
Back to top Go down
ExploitPM

PostSubject: Re: WTS Giant Size (as shown in Dalaran) or WTT   WTS Giant Size (as shown in Dalaran) or WTT Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 1:24 am

hmm now that i notice.. your info on the glitch did miss something very vitle.. i can tell ya if ya whisper me tho..
Back to top Go down
Senke

Senke

PostSubject: Re: WTS Giant Size (as shown in Dalaran) or WTT   WTS Giant Size (as shown in Dalaran) or WTT Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 4:03 am

I'm a bit concerned that I serve as inspiration here. I'm just the traffic guard, directing people with questions about buying things here. I claim no ideas.
Back to top Go down
zheta

PostSubject: Re: WTS Giant Size (as shown in Dalaran) or WTT   WTS Giant Size (as shown in Dalaran) or WTT Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 8:59 am

lol! At least we can get another laugh out of this...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTS Giant Size (as shown in Dalaran) or WTT   WTS Giant Size (as shown in Dalaran) or WTT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTS Giant Size (as shown in Dalaran) or WTT
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public :: For Sale-
Jump to: