RegisterPortalHomeSearchFAQLog in

Share | 

wtb herald of the titan and dedicated insanity

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
twinkles

PostSubject: wtb herald of the titan and dedicated insanity   Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:23 pm

hi i am interested in buying herald of the titans and dedicated insanity. Hmm i dont think my armory link matters cos i am mostly icc geared but I have balance gear for my herald set, only missing a few pcs which shldnt be hard to get. For dedicated insanity, i have the malfurion conquest set plus some bis like bracers of swift death.

I have not done algalon before but i read the fight, mostly tank/spank and run to black hole for dark matter and avoid stuff so i dont think it will be hard. For Togc 10 dedicated insanity, I have done up to faction champs for both togc10 and 25 in a pug and a full toc clear on both 10 and 25.

timezones are a prob tho,mon to thur i am only available at 4 am server time, but i am free for the whole of fri and sat. But anything could possibly be arranged i believe. As for price, it could be negotiable but i generally dont pay more then 50k per achieve for those 2 i need.

I dunno if your guild still sells them but no harm giving it a try :p anyway i can xfer on a short notice if you guys can confirm date/time of sale if you guys are still running it.
Back to top Go down
kosinissa

PostSubject: Re: wtb herald of the titan and dedicated insanity   Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:31 am

I can guarantee only 1 maybe 2 ppl have.a set for this so we are unable to sell this
Back to top Go down

wtb herald of the titan and dedicated insanity
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1