Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RegisterPortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog in

wtb herald of the titan and dedicated insanity

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
twinkles

wtb herald of the titan and dedicated insanity Empty
PostSubject: wtb herald of the titan and dedicated insanity   wtb herald of the titan and dedicated insanity Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 11:23 pm

hi i am interested in buying herald of the titans and dedicated insanity. Hmm i dont think my armory link matters cos i am mostly icc geared but I have balance gear for my herald set, only missing a few pcs which shldnt be hard to get. For dedicated insanity, i have the malfurion conquest set plus some bis like bracers of swift death.

I have not done algalon before but i read the fight, mostly tank/spank and run to black hole for dark matter and avoid stuff so i dont think it will be hard. For Togc 10 dedicated insanity, I have done up to faction champs for both togc10 and 25 in a pug and a full toc clear on both 10 and 25.

timezones are a prob tho,mon to thur i am only available at 4 am server time, but i am free for the whole of fri and sat. But anything could possibly be arranged i believe. As for price, it could be negotiable but i generally dont pay more then 50k per achieve for those 2 i need.

I dunno if your guild still sells them but no harm giving it a try :p anyway i can xfer on a short notice if you guys can confirm date/time of sale if you guys are still running it.
Back to top Go down
kosinissa

kosinissa

wtb herald of the titan and dedicated insanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: wtb herald of the titan and dedicated insanity   wtb herald of the titan and dedicated insanity Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 6:31 am

I can guarantee only 1 maybe 2 ppl have.a set for this so we are unable to sell this
Back to top Go down

wtb herald of the titan and dedicated insanity
Page 1 of 1