Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RegisterPortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog in

FINISHED: Legendary mace - Val'anyr - Hammer of the Ancient Kings

Go down 
+2
Soulg
bigboy
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
bigboy

FINISHED: Legendary mace - Val'anyr - Hammer of the Ancient Kings Empty
PostSubject: FINISHED: Legendary mace - Val'anyr - Hammer of the Ancient Kings   FINISHED: Legendary mace - Val'anyr - Hammer of the Ancient Kings Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 3:04 pm

Im looking to buy a run so that my druid can get her hammer. We have all the shards, and we have a raid lock at General right now. She is locked this week (edited)

I need a team that can do 3 light Yogg so that she can get her hammer (25 ULD), she is a very capable healer, we are just missing the right 25 man combo to get this to work.

Will you? when? how much?

We have everything including the gold to do this now.

Last edited by bigboy on Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Soulg

Soulg

PostSubject: Re: FINISHED: Legendary mace - Val'anyr - Hammer of the Ancient Kings   FINISHED: Legendary mace - Val'anyr - Hammer of the Ancient Kings Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 3:13 pm

Well I imagine you could do this on one of our ironbound selling runs, however I don't control this so what do i know? Razz
Back to top Go down
Kenshone
Admin
Kenshone

PostSubject: Re: FINISHED: Legendary mace - Val'anyr - Hammer of the Ancient Kings   FINISHED: Legendary mace - Val'anyr - Hammer of the Ancient Kings Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 3:15 pm

You can join us Monday night. We would charge 15K for this privilege.
Back to top Go down
https://zephyrwow.forumotion.com
bigboy

PostSubject: Re: FINISHED: Legendary mace - Val'anyr - Hammer of the Ancient Kings   FINISHED: Legendary mace - Val'anyr - Hammer of the Ancient Kings Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 3:20 pm

The fee is fine and thank you. I'll talk to her tonight and respond back ASAP to confirm and the get the next steps.
Back to top Go down
bigboy

PostSubject: Re: FINISHED: Legendary mace - Val'anyr - Hammer of the Ancient Kings   FINISHED: Legendary mace - Val'anyr - Hammer of the Ancient Kings Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 3:40 pm

It sounds like we would use your raid ID so she cant run this Monday but can the following week since we would then plan for this. Please advise as to what day after Tuesday would be best and what time.

After we have a solid date what are the next steps?
Back to top Go down
Kenshone
Admin
Kenshone

PostSubject: Re: FINISHED: Legendary mace - Val'anyr - Hammer of the Ancient Kings   FINISHED: Legendary mace - Val'anyr - Hammer of the Ancient Kings Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 4:33 pm

Quote :
She is not locked this week and if need be could abandon her raid lock to go on this run.

If this is the case, you guys should be able to run with us Monday. Is this quote inaccurate?
Back to top Go down
bigboy

PostSubject: Re: FINISHED: Legendary mace - Val'anyr - Hammer of the Ancient Kings   FINISHED: Legendary mace - Val'anyr - Hammer of the Ancient Kings Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 7:09 pm

She is locked, I was incorrect in my initial post. The earliest she can go would be after the server reset using a new raid ID or one that you have. We have a RAID ID lock at General but I would imagine you want to maximize your raid runs and start one of your own and bring other paying raiders for other quest goals.

Please let me know how when we can proceed.
Back to top Go down
Kenshone
Admin
Kenshone

PostSubject: Re: FINISHED: Legendary mace - Val'anyr - Hammer of the Ancient Kings   FINISHED: Legendary mace - Val'anyr - Hammer of the Ancient Kings Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 1:58 am

We'll have a better picture by Thursday. Please touch base with us then.
Back to top Go down
bigboy

PostSubject: Re: FINISHED: Legendary mace - Val'anyr - Hammer of the Ancient Kings   FINISHED: Legendary mace - Val'anyr - Hammer of the Ancient Kings Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 8:19 am

I'm still very interested in this run and will be contacting you on Thursday to see what we can do. Thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
Freddie

Freddie

PostSubject: Re: FINISHED: Legendary mace - Val'anyr - Hammer of the Ancient Kings   FINISHED: Legendary mace - Val'anyr - Hammer of the Ancient Kings Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 2:06 am

We *may* be offering another sale run, please reply if you're still interested.
Back to top Go down
bigboy

PostSubject: Re: FINISHED: Legendary mace - Val'anyr - Hammer of the Ancient Kings   FINISHED: Legendary mace - Val'anyr - Hammer of the Ancient Kings Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 8:54 am

I'm interested and ready, I have the gold and I'm not locked this week. Please let me know when. (edited)

Last edited by bigboy on Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aodhan

Aodhan

PostSubject: Re: FINISHED: Legendary mace - Val'anyr - Hammer of the Ancient Kings   FINISHED: Legendary mace - Val'anyr - Hammer of the Ancient Kings Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 9:43 am

You are locked, or you are not locked?
Back to top Go down
bigboy

PostSubject: Re: FINISHED: Legendary mace - Val'anyr - Hammer of the Ancient Kings   FINISHED: Legendary mace - Val'anyr - Hammer of the Ancient Kings Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 9:48 am

she is not locked this week..sorry for the typo again

Not locked and I do have the gold
Back to top Go down
bigboy

PostSubject: Re: FINISHED: Legendary mace - Val'anyr - Hammer of the Ancient Kings   FINISHED: Legendary mace - Val'anyr - Hammer of the Ancient Kings Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 8:15 am

It's Thursday and I'm checking in with you to see if she can join you this week. We are ready to go, please let us know when.
Back to top Go down
Aodhan

Aodhan

PostSubject: Re: FINISHED: Legendary mace - Val'anyr - Hammer of the Ancient Kings   FINISHED: Legendary mace - Val'anyr - Hammer of the Ancient Kings Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 10:08 am

It may be next week that we do this run.
Back to top Go down
bigboy

PostSubject: Re: FINISHED: Legendary mace - Val'anyr - Hammer of the Ancient Kings   FINISHED: Legendary mace - Val'anyr - Hammer of the Ancient Kings Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 10:12 am

fair enough, please let me know when you know for sure.
Back to top Go down
bigboy

PostSubject: Re: FINISHED: Legendary mace - Val'anyr - Hammer of the Ancient Kings   FINISHED: Legendary mace - Val'anyr - Hammer of the Ancient Kings Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 12:39 pm

Keep in mind that she has a raid lock ID from the previous week at General, if you dont have a run with other paying people to make a full run worth it, think about using her ID and 24 of your folks to kill General and Yogg. All we want is to down Yogg 3 light to get the hammer. I'll still pay the same amount.

She can extend her ID and make it a nice short run. Please let me know.
Back to top Go down
bigboy

PostSubject: Re: FINISHED: Legendary mace - Val'anyr - Hammer of the Ancient Kings   FINISHED: Legendary mace - Val'anyr - Hammer of the Ancient Kings Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 4:21 pm

We are still interested in this run, please let me know if she can go and when.
Back to top Go down
kosinissa

kosinissa

PostSubject: Re: FINISHED: Legendary mace - Val'anyr - Hammer of the Ancient Kings   FINISHED: Legendary mace - Val'anyr - Hammer of the Ancient Kings Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 4:26 pm

It all depends how long icc and totgc take us this week :/
Back to top Go down
Kenshone
Admin
Kenshone

PostSubject: Re: FINISHED: Legendary mace - Val'anyr - Hammer of the Ancient Kings   FINISHED: Legendary mace - Val'anyr - Hammer of the Ancient Kings Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 4:33 pm

Check back tomorrow and we'll have a good idea.
Back to top Go down
bigboy

PostSubject: Re: FINISHED: Legendary mace - Val'anyr - Hammer of the Ancient Kings   FINISHED: Legendary mace - Val'anyr - Hammer of the Ancient Kings Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 5:26 pm

ok, I will and thank you
Back to top Go down
Kenshone
Admin
Kenshone

PostSubject: Re: FINISHED: Legendary mace - Val'anyr - Hammer of the Ancient Kings   FINISHED: Legendary mace - Val'anyr - Hammer of the Ancient Kings Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 12:45 am

When can your druid be on this server?
Back to top Go down
bigboy

PostSubject: Re: FINISHED: Legendary mace - Val'anyr - Hammer of the Ancient Kings   FINISHED: Legendary mace - Val'anyr - Hammer of the Ancient Kings Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 8:06 am

She is already on this server, just tell me when you want her to be available to run. She has a RAID ID that she can extend at General if that helps in way.

She is NOT locked this week and is ready to go.
Back to top Go down
Kenshone
Admin
Kenshone

PostSubject: Re: FINISHED: Legendary mace - Val'anyr - Hammer of the Ancient Kings   FINISHED: Legendary mace - Val'anyr - Hammer of the Ancient Kings Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 9:12 am

Can you PM me her name? We will be wanting a deposit today to set up this raid.
Back to top Go down
bigboy

PostSubject: Re: FINISHED: Legendary mace - Val'anyr - Hammer of the Ancient Kings   FINISHED: Legendary mace - Val'anyr - Hammer of the Ancient Kings Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 9:58 am

PM sent, we are both online now and will be on an off all day. I have the gold and am ready to give it to you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FINISHED: Legendary mace - Val'anyr - Hammer of the Ancient Kings   FINISHED: Legendary mace - Val'anyr - Hammer of the Ancient Kings Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FINISHED: Legendary mace - Val'anyr - Hammer of the Ancient Kings
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next