Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RegisterPortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog in

Ironbound Protodrake

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lae

Ironbound Protodrake Empty
PostSubject: Ironbound Protodrake   Ironbound Protodrake Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 5:53 pm

Hi,

I am interested in purchasing an Ironbound Protodrake from you guys. Additionally, an Algalon 25 kill as well as the trinket from General Vezax 25 HM too if possible.

First off, I need to inform you that I am on Australian timezone and so some raid times may be a slight problem due to work and misc RL stuff. Generally speaking I should be able available after 10-11pm server time on most days. Although, there may be some days that I can be on earlier depending on work schedule. Also, I might be only available later on Fridays and Saturdays due to commitments.

I understand that this may post an inconvenience on your side and am willing to offer 50k+ in total for all the above.

Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Proudmoore&cn=Laetia&gn=Tsunami

I have not done any of the HMs on 25man (normal completed) but have full experience of 10man HMs including Algalon. Completed the Glory of the Ulduar Raider 10man before the release of ToC.

Gearwise, I am mostly ilvl245-264 geared.

Thanks in advance for reading and considering.

Regards,
Laetia
Back to top Go down
Aodhan

Aodhan

PostSubject: Re: Ironbound Protodrake   Ironbound Protodrake Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 7:18 pm

I'm sure this will be discussed among our raiders, however I'll let you know some of us are EST coasters...all are from US (cept one kiwi...we ignore him though Smile )

11pm ST = 2am EST (USA)

If you're available after 2am EST I would have to say your chances of getting this with us are quite low. If you could find a chink in your work schedule, or a day you have off, that would make it MUCH easier for us to provide this service for you.

Again, nothing I've said is certainty, but consider it highly probable. Thank you for your interest, and I'm sure Kenshone will answer your request formally when he can.
Back to top Go down
Lae

PostSubject: Re: Ironbound Protodrake   Ironbound Protodrake Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 7:45 pm

Thanks for responding so quickly.

I see where you are coming from in terms of the timing. An alternative timing I suppose would be before my raid times on the weekends. I usually start raiding at 4-5pm ST on Fridays and Saturdays. If a time that is a couple of hours before those times, it should work too for me as it will be Saturday and Sunday morning for me.

Thanks again!
Back to top Go down
kallipssa

PostSubject: Re: Ironbound Protodrake   Ironbound Protodrake Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 10:12 pm

IM FROM CANADA U LIE WOADEN. well i know lots of us are from east coast. but one option might be doing this on the weekend but that would be up to ken.
Back to top Go down
Aodhan

Aodhan

PostSubject: Re: Ironbound Protodrake   Ironbound Protodrake Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 10:35 pm

...I don't see Woaden posting here nub....l2read Ailisa Smile
Back to top Go down
kallipssa

PostSubject: Re: Ironbound Protodrake   Ironbound Protodrake Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 10:42 pm

HAHAHAH opps. i just looked at the green and i swear it said freddie.. im tired..
Back to top Go down
Kenshone
Admin
Kenshone

PostSubject: Re: Ironbound Protodrake   Ironbound Protodrake Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 4:33 pm

Due to your time restriction, we will be unable to sell you a drake.
Back to top Go down
https://zephyrwow.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ironbound Protodrake   Ironbound Protodrake Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ironbound Protodrake
Page 1 of 1