Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RegisterPortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog in

Mimiron's Head

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vexar

Mimiron's Head Empty
PostSubject: Mimiron's Head   Mimiron's Head Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 6:34 am

I've been looking around for somewhere to buy Mimiron's Head, and it would be really nice to get it without server transferring. I'm in no great hurry, but am interested in getting this before it's removed (which one can assume will be near the Cataclysm launch). I'm aware that the prices are really high and am looking to hear what your rate might be for it, fully expecting something in the 100k range. If, on the way to Yogg, you feel like doing miscellaneous achievements and/or no-death easymodes for Conq. of Ulduar, that would be nice too.

You can catch me in game relatively often if you'd like to talk about this. I am completely serious and can pay for it.
Back to top Go down
kosinissa

kosinissa

Mimiron's Head Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mimiron's Head   Mimiron's Head Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 7:36 am

I am extremely unsure of this, if we had the time we would be working on farming heads for ourselves and doing immortality but ICC H and a 16 hour raid schedual lets us do so little
Back to top Go down
Kenshone
Admin
Kenshone

Mimiron's Head Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mimiron's Head   Mimiron's Head Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:31 am

We won't be selling Mimiron's head in the foreseeable future.
Back to top Go down
https://zephyrwow.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Mimiron's Head Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mimiron's Head   Mimiron's Head Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mimiron's Head
Page 1 of 1