Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RegisterPortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog in

Updated Stuff To Buy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ringholder

Updated Stuff To Buy Empty
PostSubject: Updated Stuff To Buy   Updated Stuff To Buy Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 1:26 am

I thought I'd update on a separate post, since the other one was getting long. Anyway, I'm interested in the following things for my resto shaman friend.

1. ToGC 10 Insanity Mount
2. Algalon 25 Kill
3. Algalon 10 Kill
4. Yogg-Saron 10 Kill where nobody dies (last one needed for the Conqueror of Ulduar achievement); regular mode is fine for this.
5. Naxx 25 Immortal Title

I was given approximate quotes for 1 and 2, but 3-5 are new since my other post. Feel free to give me quotes and/or potential times to do these... hopefully I'll be able to tell my friend the right time and far enough in the future for him to make it.

Thanks again!
Back to top Go down
kosinissa

kosinissa

PostSubject: Re: Updated Stuff To Buy   Updated Stuff To Buy Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 6:14 am

1&3 are easily doable 4 I am unsure 2 maybe when ulduar is the weekly 5 we just don't have the time for I don't think
Back to top Go down
ringholder

PostSubject: Re: Updated Stuff To Buy   Updated Stuff To Buy Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 1:25 pm

No worries about 4 and 5, as 1-3 are the most important. Let me know about 1 and 3, as well as 2. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
ringholder

PostSubject: Re: Updated Stuff To Buy   Updated Stuff To Buy Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 8:56 pm

Should I contact someone from Zephyr in-game to schedule these things, or just continue checking the forums?

Thanks for letting me know!
Back to top Go down
Freddie

Freddie

PostSubject: Re: Updated Stuff To Buy   Updated Stuff To Buy Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 9:29 pm

PM Kenshone if you don't get a response from him after 3 days. It's nothing personal, we're just pretty busy.

Smile
Back to top Go down
ringholder

PostSubject: Re: Updated Stuff To Buy   Updated Stuff To Buy Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 1:42 pm

No problem, I completely understand being busy. What's Kenshone's character's name? When I type in "Kenshone," it says he's horde.
Back to top Go down
Freddie

Freddie

PostSubject: Re: Updated Stuff To Buy   Updated Stuff To Buy Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 1:43 pm

I meant on the site here

Smile
Back to top Go down
ringholder

PostSubject: Re: Updated Stuff To Buy   Updated Stuff To Buy Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 12:46 am

With Ulduar being the weekly, perhaps you'll be doing Algalon 25? Still want Algalon 10 and the ToGC 10 Insanity Mount. I'm pretty sure the ToGC trinkets are still unavailable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Updated Stuff To Buy   Updated Stuff To Buy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Updated Stuff To Buy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public :: For Sale-
Jump to: