Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RegisterPortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog in

Heroic 10m Sindy kill

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KuroTenshi

Heroic 10m Sindy kill Empty
PostSubject: Heroic 10m Sindy kill   Heroic 10m Sindy kill Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 2:12 pm

Okay, well, some of you may have seen the post on the Proudmoore forums, anyway... I need a heroic Sindy kill in 10m, I have all other achievements for the blood bathed drake.

Armory can't seem to find me and I'm not sure why, but my character is Narayani, my WoW heroes GS is 3060, but I have the gear to make it 3200+ it's just not optimal for me. I am a holy pally that gears for efficiency not GS, though the main spec of this character will be becoming ret soon, I will do this achievement and whatever else you want to bring me in for on the run as holy.

I am available from 9:30 server to probably as late as you like tomorrow, and after that I am available Tuesday and Thursday of the following week. I know the fight, did it as holy, and the tanks and myself were always the last to die as long as I had backup healing. (due to ice block, etc.)

EDIT:Oh, and as a side note, I beat that little healer test thing you had in your app process when some guildies from my old server and I were checking out the guilds on this server.
Back to top Go down
kosinissa

kosinissa

PostSubject: Re: Heroic 10m Sindy kill   Heroic 10m Sindy kill Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 5:52 pm

Are you available friday night? I can't guarantee this sale thats up to an officer but we are finishing our 10 man icc this friday
Back to top Go down
KuroTenshi

PostSubject: Re: Heroic 10m Sindy kill   Heroic 10m Sindy kill Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 7:15 pm

kosinissa wrote:
Are you available friday night? I can't guarantee this sale thats up to an officer but we are finishing our 10 man icc this friday

Not until a little after 8PM server.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroic 10m Sindy kill   Heroic 10m Sindy kill Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroic 10m Sindy kill
Page 1 of 1