Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RegisterPortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog in

Achievements To Purchase

Go down 
+3
Senke
Soulg
Shadowtail
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadowtail

Achievements To Purchase Empty
PostSubject: Achievements To Purchase   Achievements To Purchase Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:16 am

Hi, I posted with some achievement requests, but at the time, Zephyr was busy with Heroic RS 25. Therefore, I'm checking in to see if I can acquire the following achievements:

1. Algalon 25 Kill (or Ulduar 25 drake run if it's easier to bundle them together)
2. Yogg-Saron kill on Ulduar 10 where nobody dies (for my Champion of Ulduar achievement -- regular mode is fine for this).
3. ToGC 10 Insanity Mount
4. ICC 25 Lich King kill (either regular or heroic is fine)

Anyway, let me know if these achievements are possible and what times/days they would work best for you.
Back to top Go down
Soulg

Soulg

PostSubject: Re: Achievements To Purchase   Achievements To Purchase Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:28 am

An Algalon kill is much more likely then a full drake run, but I wouldn't rule out the possibility of one completely.

Yogg with nobody dieing and ToGC10 Insanity Mount would depend on if enough people would want to go, and if they were then we could do it whenever times are good for all.

LK kill is on heroic now, and I don't know if we'd be willing to carry someone through it just yet.

That's my 2 copper, wait for an officer to reply for more accurate answers though.
Back to top Go down
Shadowtail

PostSubject: Re: Achievements To Purchase   Achievements To Purchase Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 10:20 am

Thanks for the information; I'll eagerly await an officer response where appropriate. I've done a regular LK kill on 10-man when the buff was 5%, but I imagine Heroic LK is a much different story. As for all the other ones, I'm more than capable and geared.
Back to top Go down
Senke

Senke

PostSubject: Re: Achievements To Purchase   Achievements To Purchase Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 12:03 pm

2. Yogg-Saron kill on Ulduar 10 where nobody dies (for my Champion of Ulduar achievement -- regular mode is fine for this).
3. ToGC 10 Insanity Mount

--

I'll sell you both of these if there's not a distinct guild offer. I have an Ulduar 10 instance ID that just has General Vezax and Yogg-Saron up. I can do it this Sunday, and I'm sure a few of our raiders would come help. This is again if Ken doesn't want to do it.
Back to top Go down
Senke

Senke

PostSubject: Re: Achievements To Purchase   Achievements To Purchase Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 6:24 am

Members please post if your interested in coming for a Yogg+4 (only GV/YS up) and a ToGC10 Insanity. Alts are fine as long as they're capable.

Run will likely be Sunday, 7pm server. I anticipate it taking 1 hour at most.
Back to top Go down
Veredra

Veredra

PostSubject: Re: Achievements To Purchase   Achievements To Purchase Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 7:06 am

I'll be available Senke, on Veredra for both.
Back to top Go down
clearlylol

PostSubject: Re: Achievements To Purchase   Achievements To Purchase Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 12:01 pm

zomg I'll help my pal Senke.
Back to top Go down
Simonzi

Simonzi

PostSubject: Re: Achievements To Purchase   Achievements To Purchase Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 12:30 pm

I'll come heal. Already cleared most of the run, and got the weekly done in 25. Will we be selling this to Shadowtail and splitting to profit?
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Achievements To Purchase   Achievements To Purchase Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 12:34 pm

Possibly
Back to top Go down
Senke

Senke

PostSubject: Re: Achievements To Purchase   Achievements To Purchase Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 1:44 pm

Simonzi wrote:
I'll come heal. Already cleared most of the run, and got the weekly done in 25. Will we be selling this to Shadowtail and splitting to profit?

Yes. I quoted him 2000g for the YS kill since it takes us no time and we have a convenient lockout and 10000g for the ToGC10+Insanity+Mount. 12,000g will be split by 9 people so you get 1,333 for an hour's work.
Back to top Go down
Simonzi

Simonzi

PostSubject: Re: Achievements To Purchase   Achievements To Purchase Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 2:18 pm

When we doing this?
Back to top Go down
Veredra

Veredra

PostSubject: Re: Achievements To Purchase   Achievements To Purchase Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 7:20 pm

Senke wrote:
Members please post if your interested in coming for a Yogg+4 (only GV/YS up) and a ToGC10 Insanity. Alts are fine as long as they're capable.

L2 read u bad Simonzi
Back to top Go down
Simonzi

Simonzi

PostSubject: Re: Achievements To Purchase   Achievements To Purchase Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 7:26 pm

Veredra wrote:
Senke wrote:

L2 read u bad Simonzi

Likely means it's not set in stone and subject to change.
Back to top Go down
Veredra

Veredra

PostSubject: Re: Achievements To Purchase   Achievements To Purchase Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 7:37 pm

Simonzi wrote:
Veredra wrote:
Senke wrote:

L2 read u bad Simonzi

but that is the time set for now

u bad!
Back to top Go down
Simonzi

Simonzi

PostSubject: Re: Achievements To Purchase   Achievements To Purchase Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 8:02 pm

Veredra wrote:
Simonzi wrote:
Veredra wrote:
Senke wrote:

L2 read u bad Simonzi

u bad!

Get a job.
Back to top Go down
Veredra

Veredra

PostSubject: Re: Achievements To Purchase   Achievements To Purchase Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 8:38 pm

Simonzi wrote:
Veredra wrote:
Simonzi wrote:
Veredra wrote:
Senke wrote:

L2 read u bad Simonzi

u bad!

Get a job.

Is that your only comeback? Razz

Btw its a Saturday! EAT ME!
Back to top Go down
Senke

Senke

PostSubject: Re: Achievements To Purchase   Achievements To Purchase Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 8:44 pm

HEY BRO, HERD U LIKE QUOTES SO WE PUT A QUOTE IN UR QUOTE SO YOU CAN INCEPTION WHILE YOU INCEPTION
Back to top Go down
Veredra

Veredra

PostSubject: Re: Achievements To Purchase   Achievements To Purchase Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 8:58 pm

Senke wrote:
HEY BRO, HERD U LIKE QUOTES SO WE PUT A QUOTE IN UR QUOTE SO YOU CAN INCEPTION WHILE YOU INCEPTION
its a quote train
Back to top Go down
clearlylol

PostSubject: Re: Achievements To Purchase   Achievements To Purchase Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 11:25 pm

No Senke, just no.
Back to top Go down
Senke

Senke

PostSubject: Re: Achievements To Purchase   Achievements To Purchase Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 9:22 pm

Sale complete for ToGC10 + Insanity + Mount and YS Immortal. Thanks for the opportunity Shadow. If Ken wants to sell the 25 stuff you want, he'll get back to you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Achievements To Purchase   Achievements To Purchase Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Achievements To Purchase
Page 1 of 1