Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RegisterPortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog in

WTB Portal Jockey.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pikabu

WTB Portal Jockey. Empty
PostSubject: WTB Portal Jockey.   WTB Portal Jockey. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 10:21 pm

Was looking to buy Portal Jockey Achievement in ICC, and if you guys do this achievement on Heroic I wouldn't mind buying the Lungbreaker Heroic or Frostbrood Saph ring Heroic. I have experience with Dreamwalker, and 11/12 heroic ICC 25 man. I sat out when the guild did this achievement and never got around to doing it.

Class is Rogue and play as Combat, and am able to do this anytime anyday just let me know when.

Armory:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Proudmoore&cn=Pikabu

I wasn't looking to pay to much for this achieve/gear but let me know prices please. May only end up buying the achievement if everything else is too expensive.

Last edited by Pikabu on Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tommy

Tommy

WTB Portal Jockey. Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTB Portal Jockey.   WTB Portal Jockey. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 1:15 am

How do you pronounce your character name?
Back to top Go down
Pikabu

WTB Portal Jockey. Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTB Portal Jockey.   WTB Portal Jockey. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 1:23 am

lol, Blizz fucked up and I couldn't have my original name, but its changed now back to Pikabu.
Back to top Go down
Tehblender

Tehblender

WTB Portal Jockey. Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTB Portal Jockey.   WTB Portal Jockey. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 3:22 am

pretty sure the ring wouldnt be sold... but the achievement may be possible... you'll have to wiat for an official response tho
Back to top Go down
Pikabu

WTB Portal Jockey. Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTB Portal Jockey.   WTB Portal Jockey. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 10:20 am

No problem, just assumed every one had it, I would be happy with only the achievement. The dagger and the ring would just be cool Smile.
Back to top Go down
Pikabu

WTB Portal Jockey. Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTB Portal Jockey.   WTB Portal Jockey. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 4:07 pm

Hey just wandering if you guys are even selling this achieve.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WTB Portal Jockey. Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTB Portal Jockey.   WTB Portal Jockey. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTB Portal Jockey.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public :: For Sale-
Jump to: