Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RegisterPortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog in

XX

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Teepz

XX Empty
PostSubject: XX   XX Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 2:50 pm

XX

Last edited by Teepz on Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zheta

XX Empty
PostSubject: Re: XX   XX Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 3:19 pm

What are some things you think you can do on H LK to maximize your dps and performance? How are you going to be ready for defiles for starters? Do you know how unforgiving they can be?
Back to top Go down
Teepz

XX Empty
PostSubject: Re: XX   XX Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 4:20 pm

Well I haven't done the fight before, But after small panic from this question, I ran to google crying and hoping to find something, so far, I haven't found a strat video for the fight, Just reg mode but I'm still looking however, I did find a very helpful thread which gave me some pro tips on how to not fail at this:

For infest to help out the healers, I will have a AM set for a whisper/raid tell, Since you guys don't have many paladins I think it would be a great deal of help.

For the plague obviously have my ctrl click for my cleanse to help if needed

To help with DPS for valks I will have a fast switch macro to change to SoC to be lol cleave dps, and a RF to help keep the angles off of the healers.

I have had Sac on my bars since day one to save ANYONE regardless of the fight.

For vile spirits, I have this nifty spell that allows me to eat damn near anything that wants to fuck with me, Helps out the raid in that situation.

I know how evil defiles can be, My other guild struggled quiet a bit on them but most of them hadn't had their helmets removed yet.

To prevent defile from face fucking me or making me look stupid I have always ran away 2 seconds before it has came out, Worse come to worse I have rocket boots to save my ass and if that even goes worse, I normally keep some of those neat run faster potions on me just because they can be a saver when it comes to a sticky position.

I am as I type this watching a paragon video of their HM LK Kill, I'm not sure how you guys run and do the fight, But I'm a fast learner. And I will never come to a raid without knowing what the hell I'm doing. (I can always ask one of the officers how you guys run it)
Back to top Go down
purrs

XX Empty
PostSubject: Re: XX   XX Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 5:12 pm

Ret Paladin is pretty special in our guild, can we count on you to dispell diseases on lich king, freedom AND dispell people in the shadow realm while avoiding cutters on halion?

If you can properly stun a valkyr and not drop a defile on the raid, and answer yes honestly to the above questions, you will be in good shape.
Back to top Go down
Teepz

XX Empty
PostSubject: Re: XX   XX Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 5:19 pm

Big purple beams in a X are hard to avoid, I'm pretty sure I would just leave if I wasn't able to avoid those on my own. I have dispell for a reason and I should use it when I can. Freedom is my middle click. I would assume you guys are collective enough to assign a stun order. I haven't had a real problem with anything. I've had a little experience on 10m HM Halion, I haven't seen LK HM 10 or 25 yet but I've looked into videos and strats for the past 2 hours so pending you're guild giving me a fast run down on how you do it, I could be dispell bitch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

XX Empty
PostSubject: Re: XX   XX Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XX
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public :: Recruitment & Applications-
Jump to: