Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RegisterPortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog in

Kingslayer 10 Man

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Líly

Kingslayer 10 Man Empty
PostSubject: Kingslayer 10 Man   Kingslayer 10 Man Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 12:45 pm

Currently, I'm looking to buy Kingslayer title in 10 man, I'm actually a faction change/transfer. My old server, I just pugged instances. Our weekly pug couldn't down LK.

Holy Paladin - http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Proudmoore&cn=L%C3%ADly - You'll noticed on armory that I've done 8/12 heroic 10 man, that's because a pug needed a holy paladin when I got here, so I went with them.

Days/times I'm not available are - Sun-Mon - 8-11pm, wed-thurs - 8-11pm, other than that, I'm free anytime.

I mean, I'm thinking 10k, I've done the fight to Valkyr phase, but we always had people dieing to Defile >.
Back to top Go down
clearlylol

Kingslayer 10 Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingslayer 10 Man   Kingslayer 10 Man Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 12:48 pm

We do 10 man LK usually on Sundays every week, not sure on the price but I'm sure an officer of some sort will be by soon enough to give you a better idea.
Back to top Go down

Kingslayer 10 Man
Page 1 of 1