Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RegisterPortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog in

WTB Uld25 I love the smell of saronite in the morning & One Light in the Darkness Achievements

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brunehilde

WTB Uld25 I love the smell of saronite in the morning & One Light in the Darkness Achievements Empty
PostSubject: WTB Uld25 I love the smell of saronite in the morning & One Light in the Darkness Achievements   WTB Uld25 I love the smell of saronite in the morning & One Light in the Darkness Achievements Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 4:31 pm

1) I'd like to purchase I love the smell of saronite in the morning & one light in the darkness achievements in uld25.

2) Shadow, I can also play holy/disc pretty well. But I'm most comfortable with shadow for sure. I'm pretty familiar with Vexax' 25 man hardmode and marginally with yogg saron. (I'm good at taking direction, though.) http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Proudmoore&cn=Brunehilde I'll try to remember to stay logged out in pve gear till I hear back from you guys.

3) I can make myself available virtually any day/time except for Tuesdays past 5:30 server.

4) I'd be willing to offer 8k right now. Which would be just around the right percentage (I think?) since the full run costs 35k. Hopefully that's acceptable?

Looking forward to hearing back from you guys. Thanks!
Back to top Go down

WTB Uld25 I love the smell of saronite in the morning & One Light in the Darkness Achievements
Page 1 of 1